Bow is fast becoming a vibrant choice for young professionals. Working the capital and making most of London life, this is superbly placed for the city, docklands and the 2012 Olympic Park.
Living Mojo offers countless opportunities for work, leisure. These stylish homes offer you a chance to enjoy modern living at affordable prices.
An apartment at Mojo comes with the added benefit of great public transport links. Bus services are superb in all directions; with Bow Bus Garage being just a few minutes walk away.
For rail travel, there are several stations within easy distance, including the Underground stations at Bow Road (District, Hammersmith and City lines), Mile End (Central Line) and Bow Church for the Docklands Light Railway.
National Rail, London Overground, Underground and Docklands Light Railway services run from Stratford station. The new Stratford International station provides high-speed domestic rail services west to St Pancras International, taking only 7 minutes, or south-east into Kent. From autumn 2010 the station will also be linked to the Docklands Light Railway.
You'll also find that access to an excellent road network is also a feature. Minutes away from Mojo, the A12 provides a link north to the M11 and M25. Meanwhile, the A102 leads south to Docklands and on via the Blackwall Tunnel, joins with the A2 for Kent and the Channel ports. The nearby A11 allows direct access west into the City and east into Essex.
With beautiful kitchens, stylish bathrooms and sleek interiors, the apartments at Mojo offer a great opportunity to improve your lifestyle by living in a well equipped modern home.
- Quality gloss white kitchen cupboards
- Woodmix coloured block worktops
- Stainless steel sink and drainer with monoblock chrome mixer tap
- Free standing fridge freezer
- Oven, hob and extractor
- Oak coloured laminate wood flooring
- Stylish white suite with Eco bath, basin and concealed cistern
- ‘Bristan' chrome finish taps
- ‘Artisan' surface-mounted thermostatic shower
- ‘Kremna' sand coloured tiles with complementary ceramic floor tiles
- Full height tiling around bath and shower
En-suites (2 & 3 bed apartment only)
- White suite with shower, basin and concealed cistern
- ‘Kremna' anthracite coloured tiles with complementary ceramic floor tiles
- Full height tiling around shower
- Balcony to 1st and 2nd floor apartments
- ‘Premdor' smooth two panel doors
- Fitted carpets to bedrooms
- ‘Imperial Oak' laminate wood flooring to living areas and hallways
- Wall mounted video entry system
- Telephone points to living area and master bedroom
- TV/SATV (Sky+) outlets to living area and master bedroom
- 2 bedroom apartments
- 4 bedroom apartments
Tenure type: New build HomeBuy
- Bedrooms: 1
- Features: Balcony
- Price from: £210,000
- Min. share: 25%
- Min. share value: £52500
- Rent pcm: £360.94
- Estimated service charge pcm: £100.00
- Minimum income (single): £19,031
- Minimum income (joint): £21,281
- Bathroom: 1
Tel: 020 7089 1315
For Rent Share go to: www.familymosaicsales.co.uk
Mojo, Tregader Road BOW E3