Only 11 properties remain for sale at The Mill in South Darenth by Fairview New Homes; eight two-bedroom apartments are available from £174,995 and three live/work units from £249,995. All the houses at The Mill have now sold out.
Jim Holliday, Sales Director of Fairview New Homes, says, “The Mill has been a hugely popular development due to its winning combination of being located in such a picturesque location away from the hustle and bustle of city life, yet only being 17 minutes away by train to London St Pancras from Ebbsfleet International.
“We expect the last few properties to go very quickly and encourage anyone interested to visit the sales office without delay,” concludes Mr Holliday.
The Flying Start incentive is currently available to first time buyers at The Mill. This means Fairview New Homes will lend those taking their first steps onto the property ladder up to 20% deposit free for up to 10 years.
These popular new homes are built on the site of the historic Horton Kirby paper mill, next to the River Darenth, with views of the river and the picturesque viaduct. The original listed mill chimney remains intact along with some of the old mill walls, offering residents the benefits of newly built homes in an historic environment. The Kentish countryside surrounds the village of South Darenth, with many activities that residents can enjoy such as country walking, cycling and horse riding.
Ebbsfleet International train station is less than seven miles from The Mill. Alternatively, Farningham Road Train station is less than half a mile away with regular direct services to London Victoria in just 33 minutes. The renowned Bluewater Shopping Centre is under five miles away with more than 320 shops, restaurants and a multiplex cinema.
For further information on The Mill and new homes in london please contact the marketing suite on 0800 883 8105 which is open seven days a week from 10 am to 5pm or visit www.fairview.co.uk. Alternatively TEXT South Darenth to 67007
- Flying Start for First Time Buyers – Fairview New Homes offers up to 20% deposit top up to help first time buyers onto the property ladder (myfirsthomeblog.com)
- Interior design reflects riverside location of new homes – Fairview New Homes launches new show apartment at Thames Waterside in Greenhithe (myfirsthomeblog.com)
- King of Croydon – Fairview New Homes launches the historical King's Tower (myfirsthomeblog.com)
- Connect to Canterbury – Fairview New Homes launches second phase of Connection (myfirsthomeblog.com)
- Just the ticket – Fairview New Homes offers free travel to London for homebuyers at Evolution (myfirsthomeblog.com)
- A new Vision for High Wycombe – Fairview New Homes launches apartments and houses (myfirsthomeblog.com)
- Prospective buyers at The Bridge get a feel for life in Royal Tunbridge Wells – Fairview New Homes launches new show apartment at The Bridge (myfirsthomeblog.com)
- Autumn sales have hit the shops… and new homes at Evolution in Ashford – Fairview New Homes is selling apartments from £109,995 (myfirsthomeblog.com)
- Spacious new homes in Kent at Evolution – Fairview New Homes' development in Ashford is just right for young property manager (myfirsthomeblog.com)