Fairview New Homes is holding an autumn sale at Evolution, a new development of family homes and apartments in Ashford, Kent, with two-bedroom apartments now being sold from £109,995. And with the recent launch of the brand new stylish show apartment, buyers can get a feel for life in Ashford for less.
Jim Holliday, Sales Director of Fairview New Homes, comments: “This offer is designed to help people step onto the property ladder or upsize to a family home for less. However, only a limited number of apartments are available at this bargain price, so interested applicants should head to Evolution as soon as possible to avoid any disappointment.”
Evolution is a development of one and two-bedroom apartments as well as three- and four-bedroom houses set around landscaped gardens and a newly built children’s play area. The new homes are just a 15 minute walk from Ashford town centre and from Ashford International station. The recently opened high speed bullet train travels to London St Pancras in just 38 minutes. Trains from this station also regularly depart for Paris, Brussels, Lille and Disneyland Paris.
Since the opening of the bullet train last year, Ashford has become a viable location for many London commuters and an ideal choice for those looking to purchase an excellent value new home.
The stylish new properties will have open-plan living areas and fully-fitted kitchens with fan ovens, electric hobs and washer-dryers. Each house and apartment is built with the environment in mind, with heating and hot water provided by a condensing boiler and a renewable energy system (houses only), and minimum 75% energy efficient light fittings.
Along with being an historic market town, Ashford is a thriving shopping area, with County Square shopping centre, and a popular designer outlet situated just a 10 minute walk from Evolution. The central Stour Leisure Centre has undergone a multi-million pound redevelopment and provides the community with a superb sports centre, gym and pool facilities.
Ashford is one of the government’s key growth areas, with an estimated £2.5 billion development strategy in place, and plans are afoot to create 28,000 new jobs in the area. The scheme is rapidly creating a town centre that will combine modern shopping malls and pedestrianised streets with first-class leisure facilities and popular cultural attractions.
Prices for new homes at Evolution start from £109,995 for a two-bedroom apartment and £199,995 for a four-bedroom house.
For more information and prices please contact the marketing suite Tel: 0800 883 8149, or visit: www.fairview.co.uk. The marketing suite is open seven days a week from 10am to 5pm.
- Just the ticket – Fairview New Homes offers free travel to London for homebuyers at Evolution (myfirsthomeblog.com)
- Spacious new homes in Kent at Evolution – Fairview New Homes' development in Ashford is just right for young property manager (myfirsthomeblog.com)
- Flying Start for First Time Buyers – Fairview New Homes offers up to 20% deposit top up to help first time buyers onto the property ladder (myfirsthomeblog.com)
- Connect to Canterbury – Fairview New Homes launches second phase of Connection (myfirsthomeblog.com)
- Interior design reflects riverside location of new homes – Fairview New Homes launches new show apartment at Thames Waterside in Greenhithe (myfirsthomeblog.com)
- Prospective buyers at The Bridge get a feel for life in Royal Tunbridge Wells – Fairview New Homes launches new show apartment at The Bridge (myfirsthomeblog.com)
- A new Vision for High Wycombe – Fairview New Homes launches apartments and houses (myfirsthomeblog.com)
- King of Croydon – Fairview New Homes launches the historical King's Tower (myfirsthomeblog.com)
- Beechfields, Newton Street, Hyde, SK14 4GN – 4 Available Homestyles (myfirsthomeblog.com)
- Rail maintenance firm Bombardier to axe 155 jobs in Ashford (thisiskent.co.uk)
- 90% sold at The Mill in South Darenth (myfirsthomeblog.com)
- Autumn sales have hit the shops… and new homes at Evolution in Ashford – Fairview New Homes is selling apartments from £109,995 (myfirsthomeblog.com)