From £165,995 to £192,495
Buckshaw Village Centre is set in almost four hundred acres. Just over one third will be developed for housing comprising everything from affordable first time buyer properties to family homes, approx one third is designated for business use and the remainder is to be retained as open space. At the heart of the development will be the unique Village, the extensive network of green mature woodland and thousands of newly planted trees will incorporate a series of waterways, footpaths, cycle ways and traffic calming schemes.
The Palmerston is a four bedroom semi detached family home. It boasts a spacious & light lounge as well as an attractive colour co-ordinated main bathroom.
The Palmerston is a four bedroom family house. It boasts a spacious & light lounge as well as an attractive colour co-ordinated main bathroom.
The Palmerston is a three/four bedroom family house. It boasts a spacious & light lounge as well as an attractive colour coordinated ma in bathroom.
To speak to a sales adviser now. Call: 08448117799
Related articles by Zemanta
- Graemeslea Off Main Road, Aberuthven, Perthshire, PH3 1HB (myfirsthomeblog.com)
- Country living town-style at Fleet's most desirable new address – Thames Valley Housing launches greenacres at edenbrook (myfirsthomeblog.com)
- Priorpot Mews Scarborough Road, Malton, Yorkshire, YO17 8AR (myfirsthomeblog.com)
- Spacious new homes in Kent at Evolution – Fairview New Homes' development in Ashford is just right for young property manager (myfirsthomeblog.com)
- SHARED OWNERSHIP PROVIDES PERFECT FAMILY SOLUTION – Thames Valley Housing's Beaufort Grange proves popular (myfirsthomeblog.com)