That is just one of an unprecedented number of astonishing incentives dangled in front of UK prospective house buyers. This Mercedes car deal was recently offered by Consort Homes. Patricia Flemming, marketing manager, Consort Homes (Scotland) said,“We offered the car just to be different. A lot of other companies are offering mortgages subsidies, so this was a way of us standing out.”Finding it difficult to get onto the property ladder? Myfirsthomeltd.co.uk is aware of the difficulties that are faced by first-time buyers in finding an affordable home, in a location that is desirable and within budget.Taking into account the best options presently available to UK first-time purchasers, new homes offer the best route onto the property ladder. Across England, Wales, Scotland, Ireland and Northern Ireland, builders and developers are intensifying their promotion and advertising campaign. It is now officially ‘a buyer’s market’ with house builders doing all they can with incentives, discounts and special deals to assist first-time buyers into their dream home.Incentives by home providers now include:-
- Offering free mortgage deals for a year
- Offering to contribute towards mortgage payments for up to 2 years
- Offering to pay deposit
- Offering to pay legal fees and stamp duty
- Buyers offered sales at 75% of the purchase price with the balance on interest-free loans for up to 10 years.
- Cashback offers
- Potential Landlords who want to purchase buy-to-let flats are being offered a guaranteed rental figure for up to four years.
- Move-in packages that involve floor coverings, interior design, furnishings and cash discounts.
The range and volume of offers is a reflection of the slow-down in the housing market since last year. The number and variety of incentives being offered is unprecedented, largely because buyers are thin on the ground. With fewer buyers active, the builders have to work harder, which in turn will improve affordability for many first-time buyers.myfirsthomeltd-ServiceAtYourFinger-TipsTo learn more about these offers and to be kept informed on future incentives, register free: www.myfirsthomeltd.co.uk to receive our regular newsletter.
Related articles by Zemanta
- A unique event in central London being hosted by experts and stars of TV is taking place on October 23rd – could it help you get your first foot on the property ladder? (myfirsthomeblog.com)
- Country living town-style at Fleet’s most desirable new address – Thames Valley Housing launches greenacres at edenbrook (myfirsthomeblog.com)
- Housing options London