First Home: For the first-time in several years a slow down of the Housing market, has resulted in house builders and developers having large numbers of homes waiting to be sold. To ease their slow moving stocks, they have begun offering buyers incentives and reduced selling prices considerably.
First Home: It has been well publicised, that many first-time buyers are struggling to get on the property ladder in the United Kingdom. With the commencement of the ‘home buying season,’ myfirsthomeltd is launching ‘Service At Your Finger-Tips’ with the objective to further assist first-time prospective purchasers, onto the property ladder.
This service is designed to bring house hunters into direct contact with professionals within the industry.
We all lead such busy lives nowadays and it’s not surprising that we sometimes struggle to fit everything in. Home hunters finding their dream home is no exception. So whether you’re a first-time buyer too busy with work to look for your first home, an investor looking to expand your portfolio, or busy parents desperate for some more space, but struggling to find time to look between baby-sitting and raising your children.
First-time buyers registering with myfirsthomeltd.co.uk, will have free access to our newsletters, magazines and information centre. Designed to make house hunting easier, enjoyable and rewarding, giving prospective purchasers:-
- Updates on market news and consumer trends.
- Alerts on forthcoming developments.
- Information on new homes and developments.
- Promotions and events..
Technology is transforming the way we search for our next home. Gone are the days when people’s property searches begin with the nose pressed against an estate agent’s
Window and hours spent browsing through publications and driving through neighbourhoods. For many first-time buyers, the starting point is instead the internet.
For a new experience visit: www.myfirsthomeltd.co.uk and register immediately via the following link: http://www.myfirsthomeltd.co.uk/cp/register.php?user_type=b
MyFirstHomeLtd– Service At Your Finger-tips
Related articles by Zemanta
- Shared ownership adds up for young accountant – First time buyer steps onto the property ladder (myfirsthomeblog.com)
- Country living town-style at Fleet's most desirable new address – Thames Valley Housing launches greenacres at edenbrook (myfirsthomeblog.com)
- A unique event in central London being hosted by experts and stars of TV is taking place on October 23rd – could it help you get your first foot on the property ladder? (myfirsthomeblog.com)
- 80% Of British First Time Home Buyers Can't Afford Their House Without A Cash Handout (businessinsider.com)