Flying Start for First Time Buyers: Fairview New Homes are offering up to 20% deposit top up when first time buyers put down just a 5% deposit at developments in Royal Tunbridge Wells, Greenhithe, South Darenth, High Wycombe, Crawley and Ashford, Kent.
Flying Start for First Time Buyers: This incentive has been introduced at a key time, as recent research from YouGov shows that 80% of people think the biggest problem in UK housing market is the lack of affordability for first-time buyers, or high levels of debt required to buy a property.
The 20% deposit loan is free for up to ten years, and is only available on selected new apartments, so Fairview are urging those thinking of stepping onto the property ladder to head to their nearest Fairview development as soon as possible for more information. Jim Holliday, Sales Director of Fairview New Homes, comments: “With the estimated average age for first time buyers now at 38 it is apparent that young people need all the help they can get to make that vital first step onto the property ladder. “At Fairview, we do what we can to get people living in their own home. The Flying Start incentive is a remarkable benefit as it provides exactly the kind of assistance that first time buyers need in such a challenging economic environment.” Examples of Fairview developments include Pembroke Park in Crawley, where buyers can purchase a one-bedroom apartment from just £149,000, and the new Evolution in Ashford, where two-bedroom apartments are priced from £105,000 and four-bedroom houses from as little as £199,950. For further information on any Fairview New Homes developments or incentives, please visit the website at www.fairview.co.uk or call 0800 731 4477
Related articles by Zemanta
- Prospective buyers at The Bridge get a feel for life in Royal Tunbridge Wells – Fairview New Homes launches new show apartment at The Bridge (myfirsthomeblog.com)
- Interior design reflects riverside location of new homes – Fairview New Homes launches new show apartment at Thames Waterside in Greenhithe (myfirsthomeblog.com)
- The Mill comes highly recommended – Friends follow friends to Fairview's development in South Darenth (myfirsthomeblog.com)
- A new Vision for High Wycombe – Fairview New Homes launches apartments and houses (myfirsthomeblog.com)
- A Vision of the new family home – Open plan spaces are no longer the first choice for families (myfirsthomeblog.com)
- Just the ticket – Fairview New Homes offers free travel to London for homebuyers at Evolution (myfirsthomeblog.com)
- King of Croydon – Fairview New Homes launches the historical King's Tower (myfirsthomeblog.com)
- Spacious new homes in Kent at Evolution – Fairview New Homes' development in Ashford is just right for young property manager (myfirsthomeblog.com)
- Shared ownership adds up for young accountant – First time buyer steps onto the property ladder (myfirsthomeblog.com)
- Country living town-style at Fleet's most desirable new address – Thames Valley Housing launches greenacres at edenbrook (myfirsthomeblog.com)