Are you having some difficulties in Interior Painting ?
Here are some tips that might help you in Interior Painting :
- Interior Painting is one of the most popular home improvement way. Any able person can do it on their homes.It will freshen up you house with a new coat of paint. All it needs is patience in doing so.
- Prepare the Surface. In order to achieve a successful paint job , you have to properly prepare the surface before painting. Scrape and fill the hole and cracks of the wall. this will not bring fun to you but it will surely lead to a greater outcome.
- Tint the primer for it serves three functions.First, It helps to avoid stain. Second, it only take one coat . Third, it improve paint to stick on the wall. Used dedicated primer for more adhesion and to hide the first coat paint.
- To avoid mess up with you floor and furniture use canvas to protect them. Canvas is more durable than plastics . Canvas can be easily place flat on your floor and it will not easily rip. After using the canvas you can hide it and used it again some other times.
- Use extension sticks rather than stepladder. Make sure that the roller is tightly thread to the extension stick for more convenience for you to paint.
- Used a paint grip to roll on the gallon bucket. It is more convenient and it is not messy.Fill the bucket about halfway with paint, then hang the grid inside the bucket. Dip the roller sleeve into the paint, and roll it against the grid to remove excess paint. It's that easy. At the end of the day, drop the grid into the bucket and snap on the lid.
Posted by My First Home