Affordable New Homes Show: First-time buyers are being encouraged to attend this year’s North London show. Housing associations, private developers, and other suppliers of affordable housing are hosting this free entry event. It is taking place on Wednesday, the 19th March 2008, between 2pm-8pm.
Affordable New Homes Show: The venue is: – The Rocket, London Metropolitan University, 166-220 Holloway Road, Holloway, London, N7 8DB.
Are you a first-time buyer, or are you on a low income?
This show is a major tool, enabling first-time buyers to view the wide range of homes offered by affordable housing providers operating in London. Seminars will be held throughout the afternoon which will explain how New Build Homebuy works.
- Gain access to new and proposed Housing Association developments.
- Find out more about earnings and eligibility criteria from advisors.
- Register your interest immediately and find out how to apply.
- Learn what schemes are available to you.
- Make appointments to view properties.
High quality events like this are useful, bringing together a large selection of affordable housing providers. Owning a home in the capital may seem far out of reach for many, but after visiting events like this, they will be in a position to see what affordable housing solutions are currently available. They will also ascertain additional support providers can give them in their bid to get on the property ladder.
The potential for the process to be confusing and stressful is real. Getting the right advice can be time consuming. Buying a property for the first-time is one of the most important decisions anyone will ever make. Go ahead, be well-informed and not in a hurry.
Editor: Simon Weston-www.myfirsthomeltd.co.ukEmail: email@example.com
- Grade II Listed homes at St Mary's provide a unique way of living (myfirsthomeblog.com)
- SHARED OWNERSHIP PROVIDES PERFECT FAMILY SOLUTION – Thames Valley Housing's Beaufort Grange proves popular (myfirsthomeblog.com)
- Country living town-style at Fleet's most desirable new address – Thames Valley Housing launches greenacres at edenbrook (myfirsthomeblog.com)
- A unique event in central London being hosted by experts and stars of TV is taking place on October 23rd – could it help you get your first foot on the property ladder? (myfirsthomeblog.com)
- First-Time Buyers Down As House Prices Dip (news.sky.com)
- ‘Sharp fall' in first-time buyers (bbc.co.uk)
- how much will my house be worth in 20 years