Meet the new wave of first time buyers

first time buyers

first time buyers: Source: What will it take to lure first time buyers back to the property market? This question has taxed the minds of Britain's house builders recently and now the answers has arrived – deals so generous that, not so long ago, they would have been considered impossible.

first time buyers: One beneficiary of this is 20-year-old Charlotte Oliver, a budget-airline stewardess working out of Bristol airport who, until recently, was living with her parents near Swindon.

Unhappy living at home, Charlotte discovered that a development around the corner from her parents' home was offering a part-buy, part-rent deal that seemed silly to turn down. The two-bedroom apartment she has bought at Celsus Grove, built by Thames Valley Housing, has cost her just £3,4000 to move in – the ten per cent deposit she was required to put down – plus payments of £520 a month to cover mortgage repayments on her £34,000 loan, rent on the remainder of the £115,000 flat's value and service charges. This deal means that Charlotte owns 30 per cent of the property while renting the remaining 70 per cent. After a year she can then buy chunks of the flat's value in ten per cent blocks and, when she fully owns the flat, would be free to sell up. “I couldn't believe it when I realised I could get on the property ladder without have to find a lot of money,” says Charlotte. Celus Grove is Swindon is a development of 45 two and three bedroom homes – including seven houses and 38 apartments – that are available through Thames Valley Housing's New Build Homebuy scheme.

  • Country living town-style at Fleet's most desirable new address – Thames Valley Housing launches greenacres at edenbrook (
  • SHARED OWNERSHIP PROVIDES PERFECT FAMILY SOLUTION – Thames Valley Housing's Beaufort Grange proves popular (
  • Grade II Listed homes at St Mary's provide a unique way of living (
  • Shared ownership adds up for young accountant – First time buyer steps onto the property ladder (

Bitcoin: 1BJbBAvdNHcZPZBnaFpyExUmAD9H1crosU



If you enjoyed this article FEEL Free to TIP My First Home Blog:

Any Amount Welcome 🙂

Dash: XmARRjJ9y2zUUgiPWPMrjviWWCvpuogwKd

Dogecoin: D5vAJ9ydfsNX1VE6e93Wh16gmUfVSUSKQq

Bitcoin: 1BJbBAvdNHcZPZBnaFpyExUmAD9H1crosU

Bitcoin Cash: 1Q8njMG4LPqFYthtNu6rq2Rbq9JqKXaPg1

Ethereum: 0x60454606e1f66C09e4fD7977b844718b683B2836

{ 0 comments… add one }

Connect with Facebook

Leave a Comment


Related Posts

How to buy a house with no money down
How to buy a house with no money down - Buying a house on installment terms or through mortgage always poses a problem of coming up with a down p...
Get The Most For Your Money When Buying Real Estate (Real Estate Buying)
Get The Most For Your Money When Buying Real Estate (Real Estate Buying)If you want information concerning purchasing real estate, you've come to...
Tips And Tricks For Real Estate Investment Success
Tips And Tricks For Real Estate Investment SuccessReal Estate Investment - Getting started investing in real estate as a career is something that...
powered by RelatedPosts