Shared Ownership – Part Rent Part Buy
byA2Dominion Housing Group Ltd
We want to help people who are in need of housing and whose income is sufficient to meet the costs of buying through New Build HomeBuy, also known as shared ownership.
People applying for New Build HomeBuy will normally be first time buyers who meet the the following criteria:
- Applicants should be able to afford the property and should not be in a position to afford the cost of buying a similar home outright on the property market. Upper and lower income limits are set for each scheme.
- Applicants will need to meet our minimum income requirements for all schemes; a single applicant will need to be earning a minimum of £17,000 per year and joint applicants will need a minimal household income of £22,000 per year
- All applicants should have at least £3,000 in savings to cover legal fees
- Applicants should preferably live or work in the local authority where the homes are available
If you meet the eligibility criteria, we have clear guidelines on how we prioritise applicants. These will be explained to you when you first enquire about the property. If you are eligible, we will generally offer properties to people in the following order of priority:
- Public sector residents nominated by the local authority or HomeBuy Agent
- People on the waiting list of the local authority or HomeBuy Agent
- Key workers living or working in the local authority
- Any other first-time buyer not in the categories above
- Existing homeowners not in the categories above (including existing shared owners).
For Some More Properties Follow This Link
Please note the minimum incomes may vary for each scheme.
The information on this website concerning eligibility for New Build HomeBuy or shared ownership was current and correct when the website was last updated.
Eligibility criteria changes regularly and we make no representations or warranties with respect to the current accuracy of this information.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Country living town-style at Fleet's most desirable new address – Thames Valley Housing launches greenacres at edenbrook (myfirsthomeblog.com)
- Shared ownership adds up for young accountant – First time buyer steps onto the property ladder (myfirsthomeblog.com)
- SHARED OWNERSHIP PROVIDES PERFECT FAMILY SOLUTION – Thames Valley Housing's Beaufort Grange proves popular (myfirsthomeblog.com)
- Grade II Listed homes at St Mary's provide a unique way of living (myfirsthomeblog.com)
- 1 bedroom apartments 25% share from £52,500 – Part Buy Part Rent (myfirsthomeblog.com)
- A unique event in central London being hosted by experts and stars of TV is taking place on October 23rd – could it help you get your first foot on the property ladder? (myfirsthomeblog.com)