To Own Affordable Housing
Living the high-life need not come at a high price, thanks to Hexagon’s New Build Homebuy, development (part buy, part rent) at Tower Mill Road, London, SE15 6FX.
- 1 & 2 & 3 bedroom apartments
- High-spec contemporary interiors including laminate flooring to living areas, carpets in bedrooms and linoleum in bathrooms
- Modern fitted kitchens
- Shops, bars, cafes and local amenities
- Approx 20mins from Central London
- Solicitor fees paid subject to conditions
- View by appointment only
If you meet the criteria and are interested in shared ownership then visit http://www.myfirsthomeltd.co.uk/buyers/1410.html . This could be your opportunity to live in your own home.
To qualify for these homes, purchasers must be first time buyers who are able to raise a mortgage, but are unable to afford a home on the open market. Prospective buyers need to have a household income of £24,500. Offer subject to status and on selected plots only. In order to be eligible, please ensure you are registered with Housing Options www.housingoptions.co.uk .Terms and conditions apply. YOUR HOME IS AT RISK IF YOU FAIL TO KEEP UP WITH REPAYMENTS.
Related articles on new housing
- Country living town-style at Fleet’s most desirable new address – Thames Valley Housing launches greenacres at edenbrook (myfirsthomeblog.com)
- SHARED OWNERSHIP PROVIDES PERFECT FAMILY SOLUTION – Thames Valley Housing’s Beaufort Grange proves popular (myfirsthomeblog.com)
- Grade II Listed homes at St Mary’s provide a unique way of living (myfirsthomeblog.com)
- Shared ownership adds up for young accountant – First time buyer steps onto the property ladder (myfirsthomeblog.com)
- 1 bedroom apartments 25% share from £52,500 – Part Buy Part Rent (myfirsthomeblog.com)