featuring a combination of regular and new exhibitors – and 3 separate seminar/conference programmes.
Highlights of this year's show will include:
- Lodge & Holiday Home Investment
- london investor show, london properties
- Auction Zone – including a ‘Live Auction' on Friday 15th October (see panel below)
- Alternative Investments
- Landlord Forum (catering to the largest annual gathering of landlords)
- AIPP Exhibtion Zone
- Luxury Real Estate
- “Invest in Egypt”
- Property for Finance Professionals
… with other new features added as the show approaches.
1) Online registration for the show is now open (go to the ‘Register' page of the website). Register now to receive relevant free show offers – click here
2) Exhibitors are now publishing details about their products and services (go to ‘Exhibitor List' page of the website). No need to wait for the show to open – if you want to contact an exhibitor simply complete the Enquiry Form and send them a message now.
Companies interested in exhibiting at the event should contact James Elliott or Sumit Pal. Contact details below.
Telephone: +44 (0) 20 8877 0610
Skype James: jameselliottoffice / Skype Sumit: sumit.pal24
Related articles on properties london
- The National Home Improvement Show 1 – 3 October 2010 – Earls Court, London (myfirsthomeblog.com property london