Shared ownership at High Point Village for high flyer

Shared ownershipShared ownership: Raymond Brewster, 44, who works as a cabin crew member at Heathrow airport, has recently bought his first property – a one-bedroom apartment in High Point Village, Hayes.

Shared ownership:Raymond purchased his new home through New Build HomeBuy with Thames Valley Housing (TVHA). For Raymond, the decision to move out of his house share was an easy one.

He explains: “I really wanted more personal space so I started looking at one-bedroom property to buy from the beginning of 2009. But it was a little bit depressing as I couldn’t really afford to buy a property I wanted.

I visited High Point Village to look at the apartments, which is where I was introduced to the New Build HomeBuy scheme offered by TVHA. “The location immediately ticked all the boxes for me, especially because of its proximity to Heathrow airport – only 25 minutes on the bus! As I originally come from the coast of Guyana in South America, I love being close to the water and really wanted a naturally light property. Being able to see the Grand Union Canal from my large windows and balcony is ideal

. “I moved into my new home in November and am gradually getting to know the area. I have been raving so much about the properties and the New Build HomeBuy scheme offered by TVHA, that one of my colleagues bought the downstairs two-bedroom apartment for himself, his wife and new-born baby!” Raymond bought a 35% share in his one-bedroom property with a balcony, valued at £144,500. He pays subsidised rent on the remaining 65% to TVHA and plans to ‘staircase’ to buy more of his property in the future. When the Ballymore development is complete, High Point Village will be a modern urban development offering everything a cosmopolitan lifestyle requires. In addition to the 576 luxury apartments, there will also be a 258 room luxury hotel and apart-hotel with bistro, bar and conference facilities and a private health spa with a gymnasium, swimming pool and dance studio. Thames Valley Housing’s residents will be able to enjoy the restaurants, coffee shops and the convenience of a supermarket within walking distance. Prices for apartments start from just £42,150 for a 30% share. Monthly repayments, after putting down a 15% deposit on the share being purchased, start from approximately £623 pcm including estimated mortgage repayments at a rate of 6.79% over a 25 year period, rent at £225.39 and £148.86 for service charges.

The location is perfect for commuters. From the adjacent Hayes and Harlington train station, High Point Village is a six minute train journey from Heathrow airport, 17 minutes from Paddington and 47 and 53 minutes from The City and Waterloo respectively. Traveling west, residents can be in Slough in less than 15 minutes, Reading in less than 40 minutes and with the M4 located 1.5miles away providing access to the M25, traveling by road couldn’t be simpler. For the more adventurous, the Grand Union Canal runs alongside High Point Village. This canal leaves the Thames at Brentford and climbs to Bishop’s Stortford, it also climbs to Birmingham and Leicester in separate branches – perfect for a weekend’s outdoor adventure. For more information about High Point Village please contact the TVHA marketing suite from Fridays to Sundays on 020 8561 9158 or 07918628854. For information on High Point Village at all other times or for information on other HomeBuy schemes, please contact the Thames Valley Housing HomeBuy team on Tel: 0844 470 4645 or email sales@tvha.co.uk or visit www.homebuy4u.co.uk

Posted by My First Home


Bitcoin: 1BJbBAvdNHcZPZBnaFpyExUmAD9H1crosU


Litecoin:LXfkhyMe8gxdENyUc7Y5itHzFqr67F96nW

Or…

If you enjoyed this article FEEL Free to TIP My First Home Blog:


Any Amount Welcome 🙂


Dash: XmARRjJ9y2zUUgiPWPMrjviWWCvpuogwKd


Dogecoin: D5vAJ9ydfsNX1VE6e93Wh16gmUfVSUSKQq


Bitcoin: 1BJbBAvdNHcZPZBnaFpyExUmAD9H1crosU


Bitcoin Cash: 1Q8njMG4LPqFYthtNu6rq2Rbq9JqKXaPg1


Ethereum: 0x60454606e1f66C09e4fD7977b844718b683B2836

{ 0 comments… add one }

Connect with Facebook

Leave a Comment


x

Related Posts

How to buy a house with no money down
How to buy a house with no money down - Buying a house on installment terms or through mortgage always poses a problem of coming up with a down p...
Get The Most For Your Money When Buying Real Estate (Real Estate Buying)
Get The Most For Your Money When Buying Real Estate (Real Estate Buying)If you want information concerning purchasing real estate, you've come to...
Tips And Tricks For Real Estate Investment Success
Tips And Tricks For Real Estate Investment SuccessReal Estate Investment - Getting started investing in real estate as a career is something that...
powered by RelatedPosts