TVHA at the Hamptons – Launching 30th October from Holiday Inn, Sutton
Thames Valley Housing is launching a selection of new homes at The Hamptons – a development of luxury apartments and houses built by St James Homes in Worcester Park, Surrey. These one, two and three-bedroom homes are available now through the New Build HomeBuy, part buy, part rent government initiative, aiming to help get people who live or work in the London borough of Sutton onto the property ladder.
The iconic New England-style apartments and houses are set within 30 acres of picturesque parkland with country views, cycle ways and walk ways, perfect for relaxing or exercising after a day’s work. All the new homes meet the latest energy efficiency regulations with integrated solar panels, helping to maintain low running costs.
Thames Valley Housing are offering would be buyers the chance of securing a property at this exclusive development on Saturday 30th October from 10am to 5pm at the Holiday Inn, Gibson Road, Sutton, London SM1 2RF. Potential purchasers will be able to visit the New Build HomeBuy team by appointment to discuss their requirements.
At TVHA at The Hamptons, buyers can purchase one and two-bedroom apartments or three-bedroom houses. Each home will come with carpets throughout the living areas, high quality Alno kitchens complete with fridge/freezers, dishwashers and energy efficient boilers. Selected apartments have private balconies and the semi-detached houses have private garages.
Kush Rawal, Head of Sales & Marketing comments: “TVHA at The Hamptons offers an extremely rare opportunity for purchasers to buy into high quality development in an affluent area. These new homes present the perfect opportunity for those still living at home or paying private rent to step on the property ladder.
“The homes at TVHA at The Hamptons strike the perfect balance between the peace and tranquility of the countryside and being just 30 minutes by train from London Waterloo. We expect the apartments to be extremely popular with families and young professional commuters alike.”
There are a number of shops, restaurants and local amenities in Worcester Park, and nearby Wimbledon and Kingston both offer an excellent choice of shopping and dining venues. Kingston is a leading retail centre and Wimbledon Village has many tempting fashion and interior design boutiques.
Worcester Park Station is just over half a mile away with excellent rail links to the capital; just 30 minutes to London Waterloo. The development is near the A3 providing easy access to both Heathrow and Gatwick, and the South Coast.
Shared ownership affordable housing
Prices at tvha at The Hamptons start from £57,000 for a 30% share in a one-bedroom apartment priced at £190,000 and £146,000 for a 40% share in a three-bedroom house priced at £365,000
All the properties at tvha at The Hamptons are available through the New Build HomeBuy part-buy, part-rent government-led initiative, aimed at helping first time buyers, and those looking for help to buy their own home, get on the property ladder. To apply for this scheme, purchasers need to have an annual household income of between £18,000 and £60,000, work or live within the London borough of Sutton and can register with their local HomeBuy Agent, Housing Options, www.housingoptions.co.uk.
For more information on The Hamptons please visit www.tvha-thehamptons.co.uk or contact the Thames Valley Housing HomeBuy team on 0844 470 4645, email email@example.com
Related articles on shared ownership homes affordable
- Country living town-style at Fleet's most desirable new address – Thames Valley Housing launches greenacres at edenbrook (myfirsthomeblog.com)
- Shared ownership adds up for young accountant – First time buyer steps onto the property ladder (myfirsthomeblog.com)
- Grade II Listed homes at St Mary's provide a unique way of living (myfirsthomeblog.com)
- Royal Arsenal Riverside on the Thames in London SE18 (myfirsthomeblog.com)
- Interior design reflects riverside location of new homes – Fairview New Homes launches new show apartment at Thames Waterside in Greenhithe (myfirsthomeblog.com)
- Flying Start for First Time Buyers – Fairview New Homes offers up to 20% deposit top up to help first time buyers onto the property ladder (myfirsthomeblog.com)
- Step onto the property ladder affordably at The Hamptons in Worcester Park – Thames Valley Housing launches shared ownership at The Hamptons (myfirsthomeblog.com)